Who are we ?
A multidisciplinary team that accompanies you in your ecological transition.
Chief Visionnary Officer
Chief Technical Officer
Chief Operations Officer
Join the community
Join the adventure!
Your role will be business development, you will be in charge of
- telephone prospecting / making appointments with potential decision-makers
- follow up prospects and carry out phone calls (Mailing)
- update the customer database
- contribute to business development via upsell and cross selling
- guarantee the customer success by understanding their challenges and providing appropriate responses
You have a strong relationship and the customer relationship has always been at the heart of your professional project
You are recognized for your sense of organization and initiative. You know how to be proactive in anticipating customer needs by accompanying them in their strategic evolution.
You are able to work autonomously
- Develop a CircleLy social media presence strategy in consultation with management and establish a monthly editorial schedule;
- Develop brand awareness and branding at a local level;
Animate social media and communities:
- Identify social media (sites, blog, social networks, forums, etc.) about waste to participate in and moderate dialogue;
- Contribute to the creation of exchange spaces dedicated to CircleLy (fan pages)
- Facebook, blogs, forums, Twitter accounts, Youtube, Instagram, etc.) to communicate directly with community members;
- Ensure community activity and encourage members and fans to create content;
- Supervise the design and implementation of unifying events (competitions, challenges, games, etc.) related to ecology;
- Relay contributions, opinions, comments and suggestions from community members, fans, followers, etc.
You have excellent interpersonal skills, autonomy, rigor, curiosity and responsiveness;
Excellent knowledge and practice of social media and the web in general;
Excellent writing and synthesis skills, quality of expression;
Good knowledge of marketing mechanics on social media;
Experience social media analytics tools.
- Define and ensure the social media strategy (owned, earned and paid) with internal team and external partners.
- Develop guidelines and set up an editorial coordination (integrated content planning and editorial committees ...) with brand teams, business units and external service providers for the different channels using DAM and CMS tools
- Manage the social media management in France and abroad (in English) and participate in all events organized by the group to ensure digital coverage
- Manage the production of innovative and engaging content with internal and external partners. Make partnership with influencers partnerships. Use social media data to innovate
- Ensure the implementation of good SEO practices and develop a strategy of amplification via media partnerships (paid and earned) to develop the visibility of the brand online
Very active on social networks, you are always on the lookout for the latest news in terms of content and platforms. In this varied and challenging role, your commitment and enthusiasm to contribute to the development of the strategy, guidelines and process for social media activations and campaigns will ensure your success and your ability to partner with a broad range of stakeholders.
You have editorial skills especially on web content and have a good general knowledge,
You have a sense of organization and rigor in content management.